Business Logo is where you upload the graphic image or emblem that you use to represent your business. Its inclusion is critical as it will appear on your profile page alongside your business name.
A logo is an excellent way to help customers distinguish your business from others. By adding your logo you’ll be immediately recognisable to those familiar with it, particularly when sifting through search results.
- Ensure you upload a high resolution source file. Most logos scale well for display online, but best results are achieved by uploading the highest quality and resolution image available.
- We accept various compatible image file types.
- Crop your logo cleanly and evenly, keeping it centred.
- White backgrounds work best as the pages where you logo will appear have a white background.
- Remove any text not directly part of your official logo.
- Review how your logo appears on the search results page as well as your profile page.
- Sensis® only accepts logos directly owned by and reflecting the business they are presented against. You must not use logos of other companies or brands, even if you stock their products or deal with them directly.