A premium way to stand out
People are using their mobile phones more often to search for businesses. More than
500,000 searches for businesses are made on average a week using Yellow Pages®
Yellow Pages® Mobile Premium is designed for you to
stand out by displaying your
listing in a prominent position on Yellow Pages® Mobile
– because premium positioning
within search results can give you a distinct advantage over your competitors. Four
slots are available per heading and location, with each slot rotating randomly.
- Priority positioning can help you get more calls, giving you a competitive edge
- Target local customers with a tailored message
- Target new customers in the areas you serve
- Helps you reach the rapidly growing numbers of mobile device users
Monitor the performance of your advertising
Each month your Advertiser Performance Report will enable you to monitor how your
Yellow Pages® ads are performing.
Your Performance Report can be accessed via our online Yellow Pages®
VISITS ON YELLOW PAGES® MOBILE DEVICES HAVE INCREASED 79% SINCE LAST
32% OF AUSTRALIANS USE MOBILE PHONES AND 23% USE TABLETS TO SEARCH
FOR A BUSINESS3
1. Roy Morgan Research Single Source (April 2010 - March 2012). Total Australians
14+. Total who have looked at, used or accessed Yellow Mobile in the last 7 days.
2. Omniture SiteCatalyst, Online and Mobile Usage Dashboard - June 2012. 3. Sensis
e-Business Report 2012. Screenshot is an example and for illustrative purposes only,
it is not intended to be an exact representation of how your ad will appear. ® & ™ Registered trade mark
and trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
Sensis Pty Ltd (ABN 30 007 423 912) has responsibility
for production of Yellow Pages® and White Pages®
directories and related products on behalf of Telstra Corporation Limited.
© Telstra Corporation Limited 2013.